Just like New York and Boston, Shanghai is a developed metropolis with much to explore. The best way to discover Shanghai is to visit its most popular and representative attractions.
Grasp the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful water town before your departure.
· Travel through time as you discover ancient Shanghai, its colonial past, the Mao era, and modern times
· Go up the highest building in Shanghai — the Shanghai Tower — and have a bird’s-eye view of the city
· Stroll along the Bund and appreciate the classic and modern buildings on both sides
· Taste traditional Chinese food in a century-old restaurant, and sip a jumbo xiaolongbao (steamed soup bun) with a straw
· Peep at China’s political history through a private collection of posters
· Visit the lovely Zhujiajiao Water Town and relax on a rowing boat
Day1:Explore the Charming City of Shanghai
Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Centre
Your private guide will be waiting for you at the airport arrival hall or in your hotel lobby. A comfortable vehicle (non-smoking) with an experienced driver will be ready for you to explore Shanghai.
The day starts from the highest landmark of Shanghai — the Shanghai Tower. Take the fastest elevator in the world, and have a bird's-eye view of the entire city of Shanghai.
Then explore the ancient part of Shanghai — Yu Garden. It is representative of Shanghai’s old town. Try to find the five dragons.
Xiaolongbao (steamed buns) are one of Shanghai’s famous dishes and you will have lunch in a steamed bun restaurant that has over 100 years’ history. Enjoy giant or tiny buns; it's up to you!
Day2:Zhujiajiao Water Town
Zhujiajiao Water Town is the nearest water town to Shanghai and it takes about 40 minutes to drive there.
Walk along the bridges and by the river, and relax in a rowing boat. This lovely town will make you forget that you are by a big city.
5 Best Travel APPS for your Shanghai Trip
1.Gaoge Map or BaiDu Map: is a Chinese web mapping, navigation and location-based services provider.
2.Airbnb: built its business on renting homes.
3.Kmiles:Provide Audio English Tour Guide of Chinese scenic spots.
4.ShadowPocket: is an VPN app that lets users unblock games, blocked sites and more.
5.TripAdvisor:makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go.